Summer is finally here! As the last snowy days fall away behind us, summer in Snowmass is kicking into gear and doing it quickly! Throughout June there are tons of fantastic events littering the calendar including races, beer festivals, shows and more. Here are some of our favorite early summer events in Snowmass, Colorado.
- Ragnar Trail Relays: The Ragnar Trail Relay Race on June 9th & 10th are a set of three hardcore trail loops beginning and ending at Ragnar Village in Snowmass, Colorado. Each loop is run by one member of the team and feature snowcapped peaks, fields of native wildflowers and immaculate single track. This gnarly race is any trail runners dream!
- Snowmass Rendezvous Craft Beer Festival: On June 10th between 3-8 PM Snowmass’ own Fanny Hill becomes the center of Rocky Mountain craft brewing featuring 30 Colorado Craft Breweries and live music from Hot Buttered Rum! Tickets are available for $30 in advance and $35 at the door.
- See-I Snowmass Free Concert: The Snowmass Free Summer Concert Series will be back after Hot Buttered Rum with this fantastic show on June 15th featuring two brothers, Rootz and Zeebo and their world-renowned reggae project See-I. Like always the music will take place on Snowmass’ Fanny Hill.
- Heritage Fire: On June 17th Heritage Fire Snowmass will highlight the nation’s top chef’s as they roast heritage breed animals and seafood over open fires in Snowmass, Colorado. This unique and delicious event features exceptional culinary expertise and, of course, unique and exciting drink pairings.
- Snowmass Demo Days: On June 24th and 25th the Snowmass Bike Park will be hosting the top bike brands in the world for Snowmass Demo Days. This adrenaline-fueled event features free bike demos, no registration fees and of course, the world-renowned Snowmass Bike Park!
With the snow melting, trails opening and these fantastic events it is a great time of year to enjoy Snowmass, Colorado. If you’re considering booking lodging for your summer stay in Snowmass, then look no further than Snowmass Hospitality. With incredible access to all the events and trails along with a full suite of amenities it doesn’t get any better than this. Contact our friendly and helpful booking staff to get started.