Besides being a mountain where families can find satisfying skiing and snowboarding meeting all family members’ tastes in one place, Snowmass also makes family vacations as hassle-free as possible. When your family plans a trip to Snowmass, you can be sure you’ll get the most out of your day on slopes.
You best resource for convenient ski and snowboard rentals will be Ski Butlers. Make your equipment reservations online, and experienced Snowmass ski rental technicians bring the equipment right to your room where they do all the fitting onsite. They’ll bring all the top-rated equipment from Rossignol that your entire family will need, including accessories!
Not only will you avoid having to occupy the kids (to avoid impatient meltdowns) while waiting in Snowmass ski rental shop lines, Snowmass also provides easy locations for family meetups. And don’t forget the wealth of Base Village activities should anyone need a break from the slopes, or want to play for apres. Snowmass Base Village is an absolute hub of family-friendly activity, and it’s easily accessible via many of the runs.
Looking for nearby kid-friendly food? Click to read or download the following kid-friendly menus provided by Snowmass restaurants:
- Base Camp Bar & Grill
- The Edge at The Timberline
- Elk Camp Restaurant (up the Elk Camp Gondola)
- Mountain Bayou
- Sage at the Snowmass Club
- Slopeside Lanes
- The Stew Pot
- Slate 38
- Venga Venga
Daily Family Apres Suggestions:
- ACES live animal presentations at The Treehouse Kids Adventure Center from 4:00 – 5:00pm
- Daily S’mores from 3:30-4:30pm at the Base Village fire pits and the Snowmass Mall
- Storytelling at the Ice Age Discovery Center on Wednesdays from 4:00 – 5:00pm
- Cookie Decorating at the Viceroy Snowmass on Wednesdays from 3:30 – 4:30pm
- Children’s entertainment (clowns and such) at the Treehouse Kids Adventure Center from 3:30 – 4:30pm on Thursdays
- On Friday nights, take a ride up to Elk Camp for Ullr Nights (Fridays from 5:30 to 9:00pm)
- On Saturdays, you’ll have a blast at “Apres on the Bricks” from 2:00 to 5:00pm.
If you decide you’d like to explore one of the other four Aspen mountains, you can all hop aboard the the free skier shuttle to check out the rest of our great local terrain. And when you’re done with your Snowmass ski day (or week), Ski Butlers will meet you back at your room to pick up your rentals, so family time (and your sanity) remains a priority!