Upgrade to this newly refreshed Platinum three bed, two bath luxury residence, Capitol Peak Lodge 3034. Priced slightly above the cost of a two bedroom, this residence is a great value for additional space! You will love the open .....
Upgrade to this newly refreshed Platinum three bed, two bath luxury residence, Capitol Peak Lodge 3034. Priced slightly above the cost of a two bedroom, this residence is a great value for additional space! You will love the open concept starting with a fully stocked kitchen, including all the necessities to prepare your group an unforgettable meal. Unwind in the kitchen after an adventurous day in the mountains with cocktails and snacks at the breakfast bar with three linen bar stools. Then gather around the rustic wooden dining table with six grey linen chairs for a private dinner. Or spread out on the large sectional couch and new air chairs to watch your favorite sporting event on the huge flat screen tv mounted above the gas fireplace. The large windows offer an iconic view of the Elk Mountain range and allow for plenty of morning light to start your day off right. The master bedroom is extremely large with a cozy new king size bed, an oversized arm chair, a new six drawer dresser with a massive flat screen tv mounted above, and two matching bedside tables with additional storage. You will have plenty of space in the large attached bathroom that includes a separate shower and bath tub, as well as a dual sink and eco friendly toilet. The second room is outfitted with two extra large twin beds, that can be pushed together to make a king. There is an attached bathroom that also offers an entrance from the living room. The third bedroom offers a queen size bed. Each additional room includes a closet and space in dressers.
- Ski in/Walk Out, approximately 50 yards from the Elk Camp Gondola
- Located in Capitol Peak Lodge Building C
- Residence is approximately 1,300 square feet
- Ground floor residence with easy access to free local transportation system
- Full kitchen, dining table, and breakfast bar
- Private balcony
- Gas fireplace
- Daily housekeeping is included in the winter, midweek cleans are included in the summer, and check out cleans are always included in the nightly rate.
- 24-hour onsite Guest Services (reduced hours in off season)
- Pre-arrival concierge services
- Complimentary transportation to and from the Aspen Airport and within Snowmass Village
- Two onsite, outdoor hot tubs
- Private ski lockers
- Washer/Dryer in residence
- Heated garage parking for 1 car
- Nearby Clark's Express Market, Mawa's Kitchen Crepes, Base Camp Bar & Grill, Sake, State 38, and many shops
Specific rooms, bed types and other special requests are not guaranteed. However, Snowmass Mountain Lodging will make all reasonable efforts to accommodate your preferences when available.