One Snowmass 401 is among the newest of Snowmass Mountain Lodging’s luxury Aspen-Snowmass vacation rentals. This two bed, two bath residence will be completed this August and available for reservations starting December 1st, 2019. It will feature a contemporary .....
One Snowmass 401 is among the newest of Snowmass Mountain Lodging’s luxury Aspen-Snowmass vacation rentals. This two bed, two bath residence will be completed this August and available for reservations starting December 1st, 2019. It will feature a contemporary take on timeless mid-century design. An open concept great room, spacious kitchen, and an intimate dining alcove will bring the entire family together. Soak in the natural light cascading into the residence from the expansive glass windows lining the great room and kitchen. Warm up next to the striking fireplace, the centerpiece of the great room, or breathe in fresh air off of one of the two private balconies. One Snowmass 401 will offer a king bed in the spacious master suite, and two queen beds in the guest room. This residence is located on the 4th floor and has beautiful down valley views of the Elk Mountain Range.
- Ski in/Walk out residence is 1,623 square feet, 495 meters
- Full kitchen featuring contemporary Gaggenau appliances
- Gas fireplace
- Daily housekeeping is included daily, and check out cleans are always included in the nightly rate
- 24-hour onsite Guest Services (reduced hours in off season)
- Pre-arrival concierge services
- Bellmen (seasonal)
- Valet (seasonal)
- Complimentary transportation to and from the Aspen Airport and within Snowmass Village
- Access to One Snowmass’ rooftop infinity pool
- Access to One Snowmass’ yoga studio
- Access to One Snowmass’ sate of the art fitness center
- Washer/Dryer in residence
- Heated garage parking for 1 car
- Nearby Mawa's Kitchen Crepes, Base Camp Bar & Grill, Sake, State 38, and many shops
Please note, the photos are of One Snowmass 503, a model residence. Photos represent a similar product and are not of the specific residnce. Once construction is completed photos will be updated.